Whizible Knowledge Capture and Harvesting module helps capture the organizational learning and store it in a modular form which can be easily retrieved on demand for future use.
Project-based organizations execute multiple projects of similar scope for different clients. For example,
- ESO or engineering service firms work for different clients in industries such as automotive, aerospace, medical devices, etc.
- IT companies offer services like the Internet of Things, mechanical product development, embedded systems, software development, hardware development, knowledge-based engineering, product lifecycle management, etc.
Different teams work for different clients and gain experience. Each project team faces different challenges, hurdles, and roadblocks while working on the project.
In addition to complexities of domain expertise, majority of problems which delay projects are in the areas of
- Project planning,
- Resource allocation and management,
- Project team requirement and resource mismatch,
- Project time estimation and billing delays, etc.